American History X


 Have you ever seen this movie?




Peep the caption!

              Now I know this is Black History Month, but I remember the first time I saw this movie back in higshchool as a requirement for Law class....Tears ran down effortlessly as my young eyes witnessed hate through the artwork of film. For weeks I went by looking at white people with the notion that hatred resided in their bones and that I was just a target in way of totalitarianism. Hate began to rise up on the inside of me and no words of comfort could ease the pain. I began feeling to subjected to a society where an iron fist held down mainstream America in light that whites would soon take over and blacks would be extinct.

Years later, I can now look back on the moment of sorrow and exclaim what the love of God would do to a man's heart if you would submit your will to His. My eyes have been opened and I now see that LOVE truly covers a multitude of sins.

Now that movie will make you cry inwardly and will open your eyes to a world of hatred if you’re not ready to let the past be in the past, but God's love is greater than any man-written manuscript.

Let love dictate your future story and let hatred be in remembrance of your past.

God Bless,
Osaruchi

0 comments:


Recent Posts

Twitter Widgets
Powered By Vistaprint

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Tricks

target="_blank">The Red Pump Project

Blogger Themes

 Subscribe

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
Follower of the Most High. Daughter. Sister. Edenite. Nigerian. Socialite. Extrovert. Chicagoan. Sports Fan. Crocheter. Knitter. ME.

Search this Blog