My Journey through the years.....

Hmm.....


Woke up this morning, feeling good, feeling great, then got home around 2pm or so and was sneezing horribly! Took the longest nap in history and now I'm just in a sappy, happy, fruit mode and decided to blog about the things I'm thankful for, or in this post, the people. 

I've been blessed in this lifetime to know some of the best people that God has placed in my life  and I am truly thankful for all of you. Whether good or bad, ups and downs, fall outs or not, I love you all! I felt the need to speak specifically about a few people though, so if your name isn't mentioned, it's not to say that you haven't touched my heart, it's just to say that these special people have melted my heart in a way that goes with needing to be mentioned and if you didn't know I appreciate you before, hopefully you know now :)

Disclaimer: Biological Fam Bam doesn't count so if you're reading this, don't even think to ask me why your name isn't on here :). And I'm not using real names, so if you don't know who you are by reading this, then go to your room! hehe. In no particular order:

1. To my cornbread: From diaper days ---> Indians ---> Fighting ---> to present, you've been the best chica a chic could ever ask for. You're the most outspoken, silliest, rudest chic I know, yes ruder than me, but I love you. There's no journey I would desire to take in this life without you being there with me every step of the way. From your truth, to your stares, may our friendship never die out! I look forward to days of laughing with you and reminiscing on the life that we have practically started together. Me loves ya!

2. To GK: Now, even though I give you the hardest time ever and you push me to the point of wanting to run my hands across your baby face, you still have a place in my heart. 2 years ago was all it took for me to see the love God has for me to place you in my destiny. I pray for the continuing of a love-dislike (he laughs) friendship!

3. To Eyelashes: Your baby voice makes me smile! Ha! In all seriousness, I think I've had the most up and downs with you more than anyone I know yet you just won't leave me alone. There have been days where I've wondered if a friendship with you was worth continuing, and although things are not where they used to be, I'm willing to build back to a level of love! You mean more to me than you know and the desire of my heart is to see that you have the desires of yours. (sheds tear). I truly love you from the bottom of my heart.

4. To Capturing Moments: Although I don't listen to her music, I thank Shawna for her concert back in 2005. Without it, I wouldn't have met someone shorter than me (Strikes blow, but I love ya). I see that you have my best at your heart and that means alot to me. Thank you for being someone who prays for my Boaz! May God bless you with the bone of your bone!

5. To Best Boss: How many ways can one be thankful for a big bro that calls my jacket fake fur? Ha! From stealing my mommy to showing me life through a lens, you've shown me that family doesn't have to be blood. Your're the hardest working Big Bro I've ever seen and I look forward to the day that I call you but you don't answer cause you're sleeping. O how I'll see the beauty of heaven on that day :)

6. To Nehm: I LOVE YOU! May 2008. Why didn't I speak to you sooner than then? Who knows what foolishness would have occurred had our paths been crossed sooner? I smile at the days of playing Mafia, and Jackpot! You're the younger sis who's skinnier than me, but claims she's fat. Counting down to the days of prosecution and our getaway trip. I desire to see you happy and I'm glad that you have reached that point, may he continue to make you smile. 

7. To Mindless: Gurl I'd need a book to write down the love I have for you. I can't even sugarcoat it. I'm made fruity right now cause I JUST LOVE YOU! Low-key, high key, I love ya! Quad, Union Parties, Reckless Abandonment, I love you! You're it! And you're skinny and thick all in the same boat. You're a bad chic and you're blowing up right before the world. Next time Miami calls, pack me!

8. To J/Osama- Gosh, what can I say about the both of you. J-passive, cool, calm, collected. Osama- complete opposite, lol! But together you complete the love I have for the both of you as Big Brothers. I couldn't be more blessed to know you both. I've known you both for half and nearly all of my life and I can't wait to take this world over kingdom style! O let's do it, holler!

9. To Mo$- I'm not sure if I can sum your description up either, I just don't think it's possible. Your kingdom love has pushed me to the place of soul searching and development and I just cannot imagine life without ever having met you. God used you to enrich me and I'll forever be grateful. Osaruchi Beloved (as you would say) cannot thank you enough for everything you've ever done for me! God bless you!

10. To Southside: You're a goofball! You light up my day with more laughs than are permitted! There's never a dull moment when you're around and I know that if I ever needed you for anything, you'd always be there. You're my second fav Big Bro! Ha Ha!

11. To My beautiful Fashionistas: You make courtship look sweet! Seriously! How often do you meet someone and they just love you for no reason. I have no idea why the both of you have favored me so much, but I love you both very much! Thanks for showing me the example of love from God's viewpoint. One down, one to go! Dancing Shoes are Ready!

12. To Bellwether: I know you never believe me when I say it, but I truly am grateful to have met you. You're the little, big bro I've never had, but if I could thank God for someone I've met this year that has marked me, you'd win hands down. Beverly has it in for her, but she's the most favored chic I haven't even met to be sought after by a man like you. My heart smiles when I think of your future. From your animations, to your lyrics, to your receptiveness, I cherish this newly discovered relationship. May it never die out!

13. Lastly, to My Prayer Partner: You're the most beautiful Pharmacist I've ever known! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH from the bottom of my heart sis, from the care and love you've shown me since you met me to the prayers you offered in my time of need, I'll forever be grateful....Now leave me mommy alone :)

God bless everyone in this note: May you continuously impact others lives as you have mine. And I pray that I've touched your hearts in the way you've touched mine! Much love!




Osaruchi


3 comments:

Luvvie November 2, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

AAAAWWWW SENSELESS!!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!! This post made me smile like a FOOL!!! A FOOL I say. You're definitely a blessing and you push others around you to be better. For that, I appreciate you more than you know!

- Mindless

P.S. Thanks for acknowledging my thickness. :-D #IKnowYouSeeIt

Xtina! November 2, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

Awwwwwww. lol!!!! & Amen I love the order. xo.

Moyo November 3, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Beloved Osaruchi...much love to you from the depth of my heart. You're one person I can ALWAYS count on! Keep up the good work, keep up the diligence...


Recent Posts

Twitter Widgets
Powered By Vistaprint

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Tricks

target="_blank">The Red Pump Project

Blogger Themes

 Subscribe

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
Follower of the Most High. Daughter. Sister. Edenite. Nigerian. Socialite. Extrovert. Chicagoan. Sports Fan. Crocheter. Knitter. ME.

Search this Blog