Back from sabbatical

Guess who's back!!!!

In light of my recent travel adventures, and feeling overwhelmed with work and other daily adventures, my blog has taken a hit :(. But I'd like to thank you all for remaining "followers" and for those who have recently joined, it's all appreciated.

I recently went to Los Angeles California for the Lyricist Lounge 4 event and I have to say that it was well worth the trip. God definitely showed up last Saturday, January 22. Over 1,000 people attended the event and more than 30+ people dedicated their lives to Christ. What a presence that filled the room that evening. It was truly surreal.

A week later, and I still feel as though the effects of jetlag are taking over, but thank God for strength in times of weakness. While I was in Cali, there were a few things I enjoyed and a few things I saw that I wanted to do more of.

1. I definitely enjoyed fellowship with other believers in the faith, it was truly a privilege and an honor to worship with the P4CM family! (S/O to the Davis fam)

2. I enjoyed traveling with the Chicago fam also, God definitely has a way of revealing Himself to you through others and looking back at the events of last week, I can now appreciate growth in some areas.

3. I definitely enjoyed traveling!!!! Although I've traveled about 3 times already this year, this was my second visit to Cali, a region miles away from my home city of Chicago. I was reminded that there is life outside of Chicago as well as varying cultures, disparities and hearts that yearn for Jesus. So in honor of my recent travels, I look forward to many more out of town visits this year, God willing! Mainly for the witnessing of the Gospel, but leisure wouldn't hurt :)

With that said, I'm going back to dwelling in the secret place of rest as I was reminded of the message that was preached last Sunday at the P4CM service.

C. Davis, Thank you for your message on Sunday...God's sovereignty is truly a place to find refuge.

Enjoy some pics.....

First Night @Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles (minus Tanikia)

The ladies (minus De'ja)

They say I was always on my phone....

Childhood memories....

The fellas
The ladies......

*
She is just too cute...and gifted. I look forward to seeing her serve her generation.


God bless,
Osaruchi

0 comments:


Recent Posts

Twitter Widgets
Powered By Vistaprint

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Tricks

target="_blank">The Red Pump Project

Blogger Themes

 Subscribe

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
Follower of the Most High. Daughter. Sister. Edenite. Nigerian. Socialite. Extrovert. Chicagoan. Sports Fan. Crocheter. Knitter. ME.

Search this Blog