Evangelism 101

Today I taught a message entitled: "Why the Gospel is so Urgent" to some young students in the Gardens of Chicago's South side. I was asked to come by my bro Marcus and my sis Tanikia of Nikki and the City It was my first time preaching to such a young audience but I thank God because I believe something changed in their lives.



The scripture reference was Ecclesiastes 12:1,

                      Remember your Creator
                      in the days of your youth,
                      before the days of trouble come
                      and the years approach when you will say
                      “I find no pleasure in them”—

Overall, I believe that they will begin to desire a change for Jesus and devote their lives to Him wholeheartedly.

I thank God for the opportunity to be used as His vessel and I pray that they were blessed as well....


A seed has been sown and God will definitely cause it to increase.


May we all answer the call to be His witnesses....

God bless!
Osaruchi

0 comments:


Recent Posts

Twitter Widgets
Powered By Vistaprint

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Tricks

target="_blank">The Red Pump Project

Blogger Themes

 Subscribe

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
Follower of the Most High. Daughter. Sister. Edenite. Nigerian. Socialite. Extrovert. Chicagoan. Sports Fan. Crocheter. Knitter. ME.

Search this Blog