Weekend Fun!

Hey guys and ladies....

Just decided to post some pics from the weekend, (mainly of me)! It was one of the best yet, spent it taking pics of myself, (as you can see below), playing in my hair after washing it, crocheting of course, and attending the Unashamed Tour with my ACF peeps.... Hope you all had an amazing weekend! To read the re-cap of the concert, check out the article written by my chica, Omowunmi




To see pics of us at the concert, check them out on my fb.

God bless, 

Osaruchi

7 comments:

nneka November 10, 2010 at 4:07 AM  

i love these pics! how did you get your hair like this? xx

BelovedOsaruchi November 10, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

Thanks Nneka, which picture are you referring to?

nneka November 14, 2010 at 3:18 AM  

the pic where you are faced sideways with a grey top and white earrings.

BelovedOsaruchi November 14, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

@Nneka,

It's just a twistout! Then I pinned it up in the back and the front, sort of like a pompodaur (sp) feel in the front and that was it. Maybe I'll do a tutorial one day.

Coilybella November 15, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

You are absoulutely beautiful!!

BelovedOsaruchi November 15, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

Aww thanks darling!!!!

Entice Diamante June 21, 2011 at 3:40 PM  

You are so beautiful! Really love the photo's. Can't wait to rock my natural hair like that! Really glad I found your blog, you have so many inspiration messages! I am now following you! Be blessed. :)

http://mizzentice.blogspot.com


Recent Posts

Twitter Widgets
Powered By Vistaprint

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Tricks

target="_blank">The Red Pump Project

Blogger Themes

 Subscribe

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
Follower of the Most High. Daughter. Sister. Edenite. Nigerian. Socialite. Extrovert. Chicagoan. Sports Fan. Crocheter. Knitter. ME.

Search this Blog